- Round Punches
Nufast Tooling offers the most comprehensive high quality, cost-effective tooling solutions to optimise your tooling performance
We can produce sizes specific to your requirement in various grade of high-speed steel, carbide and powder metallurgical and keep extensive stocks of round punches at very competitive prices.
These include "as example"
- M2+TiN Round Punches Finishing with Grinding, Polished before and after Coating
- ASP23 Round Punches Finishing with Grinding, No Cutting Mark
- M42+TiN Round Punches Finishing with Grinding, Polished before and after Coating
- High Speed Steel Kick-Out Pin Finishing with Grinding, No Cutting Mark
- Solid Carbide Punch *
- Ø4mm Full Carbide Punch *
- Round Punch with Air Vent, Single grinding concentricity and runout all controlled within 0.01mm
- Round Punch Ø2mm HSS and Carbide can be ground to Ø2mm
- Eccentric Round Punch Finishing with Grinding No Cutting Mark
- Motorized Dead Center Carbide tip
- Round Punch For Chain Bush Tip tolerance within ±3 micron.
- Round Punch For Hole Piercing And Polishing Tip tolerance within ±3 micron.
* Solid carbide punch has a longer service life and improves production capacity. The use of carbide punches in production will bring higher quality to your products.
Request technical data, quotation, enquire about a project please contact;
t: +44 (0)1543 270 700
Nufast Tooling Round Punches